Drilling And Well Engineering
About This Course
Course Introduction :- This course is designed for petroleum students as well as for oil & gas professionals. This course proffer’s learners with a broad and concrete knowledge of Drilling Engineering.
Course Prerequisites :- No as such prerequisites are required. Participant should have some basic knowledge of oil and gas .
Topics Covered :-
- Involve offset study (Pore pressure, Fracture gradient, Lithology),-Geological prognosis, MW selection.
- Well planning
- BHA Design Process
- BIT selection
- Drill string care and inspection
- Drill Hydraulics
- ECD calculations
- Drilling fluids type and function
- Types of cementing
- Basics of directional drilling
- Introduction to well control
- Types of well control
- Kill sheets
- No as such prerequisites are required. Participant should have some basic knowledge of oil and gas .